3) Manhattans and Murder, A Little Yuletide Murder
21) c. In case you're curious, (a) is the name of my husband's boat, (b) is a boat name from one of my fan fictions, and (d) is the name of a boat my parents used to have.
22) Murder in a Minor Key
26) A Question of Murder
28) b. and c. Give yourself full credit if you picked either one.
30) Coffee, Tea or Murder and Coffee, Tea, or Me
36) Murder at the Powderhorn Ranch
Author – You are Donald Bain or Renee Paley Bain. Only the actual authors would be able to get a perfect score on this quiz.
Devoted Fan – You anxiously await the release of each book, and read it cover to cover in one day or less.
Casual Reader – You're a fan of mysteries, but not of MSW in particular. Consequently you've read some of the books, but not all of them.
Neophyte – There are Murder, She Wrote books?